Cinehub is enhancing the viewing experience of the masses. The application is getting the attention that it really deserves around the world which is quite interesting. People are really noticing on the internet to install this application in their regular used devices such as Tv, Firestick, Roku, Nvidia Shield, and more. This article is going to help you to understand the insights of the Cinehub application as well as some of the noticeable features.
Features Of Cinehub App
- Free Watching Unlimited Content
- No-Sign Up Required
- Mulitple Servers To Choose From
- Download Feature Available for Offline Streaming
- Get Daily Updates To View New Content
Before getting to the steps of downloading and installing the Cinehub App, you would need some things that are listed below.
- USB Drive
- Cinehub APK
- PC / Laptop or Smartphone (with OTG cable)
Below are two methods for downloading Cinehub, you can choose either or. The method of downloading depends on you, and which devices you have right now. You can choose whichever you want, just follow the steps one after another.
Enabling Unknown Sources Option:
Some Android TV Boxes companies don’t let install or download 3rd party applications directly. As you need to enable some options that can allow that and let it install Cinehub On Android TV Boxes. Follow the below steps to do that.
- Start your Tv Connected with Android Tv Box.
- You need to enable the option Unknown sources.
- To do that go you have to go to Settings.
- then select the Security and Restrictions option.
- You have to enable the Unknown Sources Option to Allow.
How To Download Cinehub Apk (Mobile Method)
- Open any browser on your smartphone.
- Paste this link https://cinehubapk.com/download/ in the empty search field, and hit enter.
- This would open a webpage of this Cinehub website, search for the download button and click on it.
- That would start the process of downloading.
- After the file of Cinehub Apk downloads, Connect your OTG dongle/cable connected with USB Pendrive.
- Find your downloaded file by going into the file explorer of your smartphone.
- Paste that downloaded file of the Cinehub app to USB Drive.
- Done with the downloading, time to install the Cinehub on your Android TV Box.
How to Install Cinehub on Android TV Box (Mobile Method)
- Now, while Tv is started, you have to connect that USB Drive to your Android TV Box.
- Copy/Move the apk file of the Cinehub App to your desired location.
- Unplug the USB Drive out of your Android TV Box.
- Install the Cinehub App that you have just copied or moved.
- You would find this app where you have earlier copied or moved it.
- Congratulation, you have successfully installed Cinehub on Android TV Box.
- Head over to the app list, you would see the icon of the Cinehub Apk, select it to open it.
How to Install Cinehub on Android TV Box (Browser Method)
- Start your TV connected with Android TV Box.
- Now, you can download 3rd party browser or start your in-built android browser.
- After that, you would see a blank URL bar on the top of the screen.
- Copy and Paste this https://cinehub.me/download/ URL in that empty bar and hit either enter or search.
- A webpage would open after that, just click on the Download Cinehub Apk Button for downloading that application on your Android TV Box.
- Go to the file manager, once your download completes.
- Look for the downloaded Cinehub App, and select it.
- The above step would open a dialogue box to install that application.
- After that Hit allows and lets it install on your android tv box.
- Once the cinehub app installs, find that application in your apps list of android tv boxes.
- You have successfully installed the Cinehub on your android tv box.