In these times online content is the only thing that hocked people on the screen. Basically, the movies and the tv-shows which are being made are just brilliant, and that’s why the craze of online streaming services is increasing all over the world. In a world where all these streaming services are getting recognition, we just found the alternative of Netflix and the alternative of amazon prime video.
The name of this application is Cinehub, and it’s becoming very popular day by day as we are talking right now. Now, the features on this application are really great and worth experiencing. More to that, it’s free so you don’t have to pay anything to watch. That doesn’t mean it is not worth it, but the content on this single application is bigger than most probably itself Netflix. That’s why we choose to include that application in this article so people all around the world can easily install Cinehub on Roku. Get the real experience of Cinema with the help of the Cinehub app.
The main thing about this method is that you can not just follow other methods and pretend that this thing is going to work. You need to follow adequately below steps with the right things, and you surely would install Cinehub on Roku Tv.
To be honest, the method is quite complicated, so follow along after each step and read the steps twice if you need to. After completing all the steps, you would find with the installation and watching your favorite movie on your TV. But before we start the installation process, you would need many things to successfully Install the Cinehub On Roku.
Requirements For Installation VIVA TV Apk On Roku
- Good Internet Connection (Preferably WIFI)
- An Android Phone
- Roku TV (Roku Box Connected With TV)
- Cinehub Apk
How To Download & Install Cinehub Apk On ROKU TV/BOX
- The first step is to start the ROKU TV and enable the option of “MiraCast”.
- for enabling that setting, you have to go to Roku’s Settings screen.
- Then Look for the System option.
- After that, select the Screen mirroring (beta) option. Make sure it keeps checked.
- Now Take out your Android phone, and install Cinehub Apk on it. Here is the link to https://cinehub.me/download/ for downloading it.
- Once the download of Cinehub completes, look for the apk in your downloads folder.
- Touch on the icon, and install the application.
- Now head to the google play store on the android device.
- Then search for the application named “Local Cast”.
- Download that apk on your android phone.
- Wait till the download gets finished, and it installs.
- Now open the “Local Cast” application, that you have just installed on your android phone.
- You would see a yellow cast button on the landing page of the application.
- You have to select that Yellow cast button located at the bottom right corner, click on it and select Roku Tv or Roku Box from the given list.
- It would give you various means to choose from that which movie you want to watch, now you have to long-press to any movies or tv-show and choose the option “Play With” and then select Screencast Cinehub Application.
- Now, time to turn on your Roku Tv/ Roku Box and pair it with the local cast application.
- Don’t panic if it takes time to pair in the first time. After that, it would pair automatically and instantly.
- Great, you just completed all the steps and installed cinehub on Roku.